Conshohocken, US, 15th May 2018 | Unisecure, a leading provider of managed data center services & web hosting solutions in the US, recently announced their upgrades in hosting plans for small businesses. These new upgrades are powerful yet easy to manage designed to handle the high traffic of e-commerce websites. The upgraded hosting plan is the Unisecure’s effort to expand its product and services for small businesses who are looking for an advanced solution but don’t have in-depth technical expertise.
New Upgrades Features:
1. Free SSL: We provide you with SSL Certificate for your domain in order to maintain a secured website. It keeps up an encrypted connection between the web server and the visitor’s browser.
2. Migration Assistance: Our cost-free hosting plans with free migration help can scale up the business needs.
3. Speed and Reliability: We offer premium CloudLinux OS for better unwavering quality and speed performance of the site. We keep up the traffic and keep the guests to blast through the site with 99.995% uptime.
4. Email Plans for your Business: Our email has advanced features, for example, autoresponders, spam filters, forwarders and webmail alternatives.
5. 24x7x365 Rapid Action Support : We provide technical assistance to our customers 24×7. Our technical specialists will manage everything from billing to support and reverts back within 90 seconds.
6. Responsibility towards Open Source: Most prevalent open-source programs, for example, WordPress, Joomla can be offered with only a click by utilizing Softaculous.
“We have noticed that small business wants to take the leverage of online world but they are limited with respect to the budget. To target this need we upgraded our web hosting plans to support small businesses. With this, they can experience great speed, performance, and uptime but just paying less. This is our step to help them grow” said Olivia, Head of Business Development.
Unisecure is one of the leading data centers and cloud hosting providers in the US established in 1996. Unisecure data centers guarantee 99.995% uptime, high-density redundant power, flexible configurations, carrier-neutral facilities, and 24x7x365 customer support. We have 5 data centers among which 2 are located in Philadelphia and Conshohocken, U.S embed with Information Security Management System (ISMS) to examine risks and develop better processes for security our data centers are most secure and reliable. Our data centers offer services from cloud services, co-location services, and affordable dedicated server hosting to the firewall and advanced backup solutions. We have 50000+ customers over 17 countries including brands such as Canon, DHL, HP, Microsoft, Pepsi, Mc Donalds and much more.
For more information about their services, visit www.unisecure.com